Join the NOVA team! At NOVA we have a passion for compassion and we work everyday to champion dignity and respect for those harmed by crime and crisis through professional development, credentialing and high quality, trauma-informed training across the vast field of survivor services.
Your passion for the work has brought you here but we also know that benefits and salary are important. NOVA staff members enjoy the following competitive benefits package:
– 80% of an employee and their dependents’ medical, vision and dental coverage
– Paid time off (10 vacation days, 10 wellness days for new employees) and 12 paid federal holidays
– 36-hour work week with ½ day Fridays
– 401K plan with a 4% match and 2% employer contribution
– Paid Parental Leave and Family Leave
– Employee Sabbatical Program
Please review the openings below to learn about the role and application instructions. All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the requested subject line and documents.
In-Person opportunities at the NOVA Headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia:
– Senior Director of Operations (Full time) – Learn more…
– Department of Defense Sexual Assault Advocate Credentialing Program (D-SAACP) Senior Program Manager (Full time) – Learn more…
– Department of Defense Sexual Assault Advocate Credentialing Program (D-SAACP) Specialist (Full time) – Learn more…
– Office Manager (Full time) – Learn more…
There are no remote openings at this time.
NOVA values and embraces diversity and equal opportunity and is dedicated to offering welcoming programmatic, attitudinal, and physical environments that enable diverse populations to freely access our facility and its services. People of Color, LGBTQIA+ persons, survivors of violence and women are strongly encouraged to apply. NOVA is committed to providing an inclusive, welcoming and safe environment.