Student Affairs, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
We are building a team committed to supporting and actualizing liberation in all aspects of the Women’s Resources Center’s work, and are uniquely located within the Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations alongside the campus cultural and resource centers at the University of Illinois. The Women’s Resources Center is hiring the following two positions:
- An Advocacy and Wellness Coordinator (Advocate) who will create and foster communities that support survivors of sexual misconduct. The Coordinator serves as a Confidential Advisor, providing advocacy and support services to students, faculty, and staff who have experienced sexual misconduct. This position will have a partial embedded placement in La Casa Cultural Latina as a part of our Embedded Confidential Advisor Model which aims to better serve students of color at Illinois. Application portal closes Sunday, June 20th: http://go.illinois.edu/wrcjob
- An Advocacy and Wellness Coordinator (Advocate) who will create and foster communities that support survivors of sexual misconduct. The Coordinator serves as a Confidential Advisor, providing advocacy and support services to students, faculty, and staff who have experienced sexual misconduct. This position will have a partial embedded placement in the Bruce D. Nesbitt African American Cultural Center as a part of our Embedded Confidential Advisor Model which aims to better serve students of color at Illinois. Application portal closes Sunday, June 20th: http://go.illinois.edu/wrcjob
Program Manager, Cybercrime Support Network
CSN has launched a Military & Veteran program to help the military community recognize, report, and recover from cybercrime. In this new role, the Program Coordinator will execute activities of the Military & Veteran Program under the direction of the Executive Director of the Military & Veteran Programs. America’s service members, veterans, military spouses, survivors, and their families are disproportionately targeted for online crimes that can have a devastating impact on their personal and financial well-being, and our national security. This position has quantitative and qualitative metrics that will be measured to determine success. Candidates must have a passion for CSN’s mission to serve people impacted by cybercrime and the military community. The CSN team works remotely and candidates must have an office space with working wifi and phone service.
Read the full job description here.
Training and Intervention Coordinator, Sexual Violence Response (SVR)
SVR is looking for innovative and driven thought-leaders to help advance the goals and strategic initiatives of the team. Interested professionals who are eager to work within higher education, developing and supporting staff and students in the prevention of and response to sexual violence and related issues.
SVR, a part of Columbia Health, strives to prevent and respond to sexual, intimate partner and gender-based violence at Columbia University. SVR provides advocacy, connection to resources, community education, training, and engagement to the Columbia campus community.
SVR is a dynamic and diverse team that works to end violence through a social-justice, anti-racist perspective. SVR’s professional staff:
- supports survivors and co-survivors of violence;
- provides comprehensive education that promotes behaviors for positive, healthy and consensual relationships;
- promotes community standards for a respective and safe campus.
Specific details on the Training and Intervention opening can be found at the link below: https://opportunities.columbia.edu/en-us/job/512820/training-and-intervention-coordinator
For more detail information regarding our team and the department, please visit us online at: http://health.columbia.edu/SVR Columbia University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer — Race/Gender/Disability/Veterans. It is committed to a workforce of faculty and staff that reflects the diversity and talent of New York City, the larger metropolitan area, and the nation.
Project Director position for the Women’s Resources Center, Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The call for applicants to serve as the Project Director at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign for a three-year position to support our new OVW grant has been extended! Among other things, this person will lead the creation of a CCR Team, and, alongside students, design and facilitate the state of Illinois’ first Stalking Prevention and Response Summit for colleges across the state. The position’s benefits include those typical with a university position. As you’ll note from the job description, candidates must have completed a (minimum) 40-hour sexual assault crisis interview training prior to submitting their application, to be considered. Here is the link to the position, which will remain open until February 26, 2021.
Submit a Job Posting! To submit a job listing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please Note: NOVA does not have additional information about the jobs posted and does not participate in the hiring process for these organizations.**