NOVA Victim Assistance Academy (NVAA)
Shaping the Future of Victim Advocacy
The NOVA Victim Assistance Academy (NVAA) is a forty-hour live distance learning training for aspiring and new victim assistance professionals. Offered through NOVA’s National Advocacy Leadership Center (NALC), this unique academy provides comprehensive, skill-based training through an innovative on-line platform.
When is the NVAA?
Join us for the Fall 2016 NVAA and become a part of a growing community of NOVA-trained victim assistance professionals around the world!
The Fall 2016 NVAA will meet September 21-November 16, 2016 (every Wednesday).
Class 1: 9:00am – 1:00pm (EST)
Class 2: 5:00pm – 9:00pm (EST)
Apply for NVAA Fall 2016!
NVAA tuition is $400.
Apply online TODAY! Please follow this link: NVAA ONLINE REGISTRATION.
If you prefer to email or fax, followed this link: NVAA PAPER REGISTRATION.
- CONVENIENT: Expanded access to learning for victim service professionals who may have schedule, geographical or physical limitations with accessing more traditional academies.
- SKILL-BASED: Students receive comprehensive, skill-based training in an innovative on-line classroom
- INTERACTIVE: Small class sizes allow students to interact directly with faculty, participate in role plays and group exercises, and talk to their fellow classmates in real time from their home or office
- UNIQUE: Direct access to over 20 nationally-recognized Subject Matter Expert (SME) Faculty Members See our dynamic faculty members in action!
- VALUABLE: Pre-approved by the National Advocate Credentialing Program (NACP)®
Want to know more about the NVAA Advantage? Ask our Alumni.
Browse through our NVAA Alumni testimonials to learn why these and other victim assistance professionals are choosing the NVAA.
Maricella Montoya Carter